Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-24 16:24:26

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Buy Quotes - III

Buy Quotes - III

1. Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel. - Mark Twain

2. The only way to get love is to be lovable. It's very irritating if you have a lot of money. You'd like to think you could write a check: 'I'll buy a million dollars' worth of love.' But it doesn't work that way. The more you give love away, the more you get. - Warren Buffett

3. If a patron buys from an artist who needs money, the patron then makes himself equal to the artist; he is building art into the world; he creates. - Ezra Pound

4. What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form. - David Ogilvy

5. However happy people say they are, nobody is satisfied: we always have to be with the prettiest woman, buy a bigger house, change cars, desire what we do not have. - Paulo Coelho

6. Money is not the most important thing, but when you need it, there are few substitutes. So while I like the things money can buy, I love what money won't buy. It bought me a house but it won't buy me a home. It would buy me a companion but it won't buy me a friend. - Zig Ziglar

7. I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique. - Celine Dion

8. I just have more fun when I get to try new things - and the action film genre has kind of painted itself into a corner, copied itself so many times and it has basically run out of bad buys. - Bruce Willis

9. Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore

10. My dad used to travel for a long distance from our house for work. I wanted to gift him an automatic car, so that he does not have much stress. I was able to buy it and I was very happy. - Smriti Mandhana

11. At United, there are great traditions, which you can't buy in one or two years. They are created by victories. You need to prove again and again that you are better than the others. Manchester United have always done this, and are still doing it, so they are the best. - Cristiano Ronaldo

12. Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years. - Warren Buffett.

costco%20shop%20shoppers%20members%20employee%20worker.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer