Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-23 18:01:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Buy Quotes - II

Buy Quotes - II

1. It takes a big idea to attract the attention of consumers and get them to buy your product. Unless your advertising contains a big idea, it will pass like a ship in the night. I doubt if more than one campaign in a hundred contains a big idea. - David Ogilvy

2. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal. - Johnny Depp

3. Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem. - Henry Kissinger

4. It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie. - Michael Jackson

5. I love my closet, and I always buy things that I love 100 percent. I'm very organized, and I like everything sorted by colors, even the shoes. It's important to know exactly where everything is when you walk into the closet. - Melania Trump

6. I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me. - Warren Buffett

7. If you're entering anything where there's an existing marketplace, against large, entrenched competitors, then your product or service needs to be much better than theirs. It can't be a little bit better, because then you put yourself in the shoes of the consumer... you're always going to buy the trusted brand unless there's a big difference. - Elon Musk

8. I appreciate a lot in this life; the things you cannot buy. Life is only once. - Rafael Nadal

9. I don't want my guy to buy me cars, villas or diamonds. I can do all that. I don't want any PDA, either. But my guy should be very sensitive to my pains and sorrows and should try to make me happy because I'd do all that for him. Sadly, most of the men that I have met in the past couple of years are too self-obsessed. - Anushka Sharma

10. My shopping habits... I am not very brand-conscious about clothes. I buy whatever looks good on me. Likewise, I don't just shop only in malls or high-end stores. - Virat Kohli

11. You may either win your peace or buy it: win it, by resistance to evil; buy it, by compromise with evil. - John Ruskin

12. Give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same things as rich people. - Sam Walton.

holiday-shopping.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer