Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-22 16:52:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Buy Quotes - I

Buy Quotes - I

1. It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. - Warren Buffett

2. The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets. - John D. Rockefeller

3. Buy land, they're not making it anymore. - Mark Twain

4. No man is rich enough to buy back his past. - Oscar Wilde

5. Money can't buy life. - Bob Marley

6. People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons. - Zig Ziglar

7. To make an embarrassing admission, I like video games. That's what got me into software engineering when I was a kid. I wanted to make money so I could buy a better computer to play better video games - nothing like saving the world. - Elon Musk

8. What consumerism really is, at its worst is getting people to buy things that don't actually improve their lives. - Jeff Bezos

9. People will buy anything that is 'one to a customer.' - Sinclair Lewis

10. I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy; Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide. - John F. Kennedy

11. What is the price of experience? Do men buy it for a song? Or wisdom for a dance in the street? No, it is bought with the price of all the man hath, his house, his wife, his children. - William Blake

12. Buy what thou hast no need of and ere long thou shalt sell thy necessities. - Benjamin Franklin.

buy-button-keyboard-commerce-ss-1920-800x450.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer