Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-20 16:45:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Butterfly Quotes

Butterfly Quotes

1. The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

2. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly. - R. Buckminster Fuller

3. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali

4. I'm Serena Williams on the court, but away I have so many different names. I call myself Butterfly. - Serena Williams

5. His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly's wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did and he did not know when it was brushed or marred. - Ernest Hemingway

6. Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves. - Drew Barrymore

7. I would say things like 'I am the greatest! I'm pretty! If you talk jive, you'll drop in five! I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! I'm pretty!' When white people heard me talking like this, some said, 'That black man talks too much. He's bragging.' - Muhammad Ali

8. Death consists, indeed, in a repeated process of unrobing, or unsheathing. The immortal part of man shakes off from itself, one after the other, its outer casings, and - as the snake from its skin, the butterfly from its chrysalis - emerges from one after another, passing into a higher state of consciousness. - Annie Besant.

8105305042_387752edaf_b.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer