Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-13 17:33:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Business World Quotes

Business World Quotes

1. In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. - Warren Buffett

2. At home, we don't listen to our music-we listen to other people's music. It keeps you attached to the show business world. - Celine Dion

3. Girls shouldn't worry about being the equal of men in the business world. - Marilyn Monroe

4. This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50. - Bill Gates

5. As you would expect, I come from a business background, and the idea that a finance director would be somewhat not working closely with the CEO of a company is very strange to anyone in the business world. - Rishi Sunak

6. I do believe in the energy and the productivity of the American business world. - Clint Eastwood.

CBI-people-at-table-2200x1000.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer