Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-06 22:29:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Business Quotes - XIV

Business Quotes - XIV

1. Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. - Sam Walton

2. I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night. - Henry Ford

3. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business. - Zig Ziglar

4. Yes, I have a lot of business interests. But I don't work for just anyone, and I choose the companies very carefully. - Pele

5. I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then. - Mark Zuckerberg

6. What business do we have telling people who to vote for? They probably know more about it than we do. - Stan Laurel

7. Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks than business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them. - Bill Gates

8. I think the high-tech industry is used to developing new things very quickly. It's the Silicon Valley way of doing business: You either move very quickly and you work hard to improve your product technology, or you get destroyed by some other company. - Elon Musk

9. Silicon Valley has some of the smartest engineers and technology business people in the world. - Elon Musk

10. We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn't be in this business. - Jeff Bezos

11. You can get too close as a team. You need time away from each other. You change in the same dressing room, you play on the same cricket field, you stay in the same hotel, you travel in the same planes and buses. C'mon - this business of everyone holding hands and being pally is nonsense. - Glenn Turner

12. America isn't Congress. America isn't Washington. America is the striving immigrant who starts a business, or the mom who works two low-wage jobs to give her kid a better life. America is the union leader and the CEO who put aside their differences to make the economy stronger. - Barack Obama.

business_ethics.jpg?h=9e54d729&itok=vKWKJxjQ

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer