Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-19 01:11:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bring Quotes - III

Bring Quotes - III

1. Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil! - Golda Meir

2. Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to the country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

3. We who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. Economic medicine that was previously meted out by the cupful has recently been dispensed by the barrel. These once unthinkable dosages will almost certainly bring on unwelcome after-effects. Their precise nature is anyone's guess, though one likely consequence is an onslaught of inflation. - Warren Buffett

5. As a singer, you have to bring the soul to the song. - Lata Mangeshkar

6. Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything. - Harry S Truman

7. I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone. - Leonardo DiCaprio

8. You don't need a group of superstars, you need a team working together to bring you better results. - Brian Lara

9. There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease. - Nelson Mandela

10. Political chaos is connected with the decay of language... one can probably bring about some improvement by starting at the verbal end. - George Orwell

11. When I was minister of sport in Brazil, I tried to bring in a law that would make the chairmen of clubs reveal their accounts like other businesses. It was turned down, but I think it is an important story that will make a good film. - Pele

12. In 1906, just as we were definitely giving up the old shed laboratory where we had been so happy, there came the dreadful catastrophe which took my husband away from me and left me alone to bring up our children and, at the same time, to continue our work of research. - Marie Curie.

bag-15841_960_720.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer