Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-12 20:52:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brick Quotes

Brick Quotes

1. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. - Steve Jobs

2. I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick. - Muhammad Ali

3. We're in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone's arguing over where they're going to sit. - David Suzuki

4. The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. Life is a learning process and you have to try to learn what's best for you. Let me tell you, life is not fun when you're banging your head against a brick wall all the time. - John McEnroe

5. People who avoid the brick walls - all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve. - Jennifer Aniston

6. I think I'm teaching my teammates that they can still be successful while having fun and enjoying the moment rather than being a stone cold brick. - Simone Biles

7. I was always fighting the establishment, trying to run through brick walls. - John McEnroe

8. The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. Life is a learning process and you have to try to learn what's best for you. Let me tell you, life is not fun when you're banging your head against a brick wall all the time. - John McEnroe.

bricks-250x250.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer