Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-10 18:06:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowling Quotes - II

Bowling Quotes - II

1. I am actually learning to enjoy bowling, and I never thought I'd say that. I didn't enjoy it in the past because it hurt. It hurt my back or my ankle. - Andrew Flintoff

2. I've had a go at captaincy. Batting and bowling and captaincy turned out to be a bit too much. - Andrew Flintoff

3. I never think that I have to be at top every time. Obviously, I have to do well in every game and series; that's what I try to do. I try to improve and work on the swing and variation in my bowling. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

4. I have always enjoyed bowling in England because there is some swing around, which is my strength. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

5. According to me, a leg-spinner is such a character who, on his day, can win the match for you if he is bowling well and has the support of the captain and the coach. - Imran Tahir

6. I love to help kids, especially spinners, in South Africa. You won't see many guys bowling legspin, so I want to try to see if I can develop another Imran Tahir. - Imran Tahir

7. What I intend to do is to launch a batting academy. I have been a batsman throughout my life, and I can't open a bowling academy after all! - Inzamam-ul-Haq

8. I enjoy wicket-keeping in the shorter format. I think when we are bowling first, it gives me an idea of how the wicket is behaving. - K. L. Rahul

9. My main strength is my bowling, but where I bat, I can also contribute for the team, and that is important. - Shahid Afridi

10. It is scary when bowling how hard batsmen hit it now. - James Anderson

11. You can feel a bit of extra pressure bowling at your own ground. - James Anderson

12. There is a lot of talk about how Twenty20 has changed batting techniques in Test cricket. But it has also had an impact on bowling. - James Anderson.

RTS9PPQ5_1200x768.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer