Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-09 17:13:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowler Quotes - IV

Bowler Quotes - IV

1. I'll tell you something about Glenn McGrath - he was a much better bowler than me. This is not false modesty. - James Anderson

2. I love the individual sport stuff but the experiences I've had with some great people over 12 or 15 years are what makes is special. That individual thing: me versus the bowler is great but you get that team feeling as well and that's why it suits me so well. - Alastair Cook

3. Have a little protection if that helps your bowler - Brett Lee always wanted a cover and a midwicket because they helped him bowl his natural length and made him more effective as a result. - Glenn McGrath

4. I have always been an attacking bowler. I am more than happy to go for a few runs and get a few wickets. - Imran Tahir

5. With the new ball, against any bowler, it's important to see off the first few overs. - K. L. Rahul

6. If you've got one bowler - particularly a fast bowler - who is really aggressive, all over the opposition, he brings the rest of the team along with him. - Glenn McGrath

7. I realise I would not be the bowler I am today without the experiences, positive and negative, that I have had in Australia down the years. - James Anderson

8. For a fast bowler, not much stress goes through my body. - James Anderson

9. As a bowler I think I am more wicket-based than some. - Stuart Broad

10. I know I'm a better bowler and create more chances if I get a batsman indecisive in defence. - Stuart Broad

11. It's always frustrated me when I've seen other players able to smack balls over the bowler's head and stuff like that. I can't, though. When I've tried I've let myself down. - Andrew Strauss

12. Jimmy Anderson deserves everything he gets, and even though he is an Englishman I will be delighted for him when he goes past my record and becomes the most prolific fast bowler in Test history. - Glenn McGrath.

story_mul_image_1626948786_3.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer