Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-08 18:08:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowler Quotes - I

Bowler Quotes - I

1. As a bowler our job is to create doubts in the minds of the batsmen. - Wasim Akram

2. You have to have a part of you like that as a bowler - that fire in you to keep going. - Stuart Broad

3. I am the sort of a bowler who keeps things simple. - Ravindra Jadeja

4. Being a swing bowler, bowling at the death is just an added facet in my bowling. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

5. I have always been an attacking bowler, but I am trying my best to learn every day. - Imran Tahir

6. An out-and-out fast bowler is one of the great sights in cricket. - James Anderson

7. As a batter, I would want to see that the best bowler is in my side so I don't have to face him. - Mithali Raj

8. As a bowler, I was not scared of any batsman. They are not supposed to scare you; you have to scare them. - Wasim Akram

9. As a bowler you need to keep an eye on what the batsman is trying to do till the last moment. - Wasim Akram

10. I've never been bothered about being the highest wicket-taker in the world or the best South African bowler in the world. - Dale Steyn

11. I would love to bowl 160 km/h. Any fast bowler would love to do that. But for me that is almost impossible. - Dale Steyn

12. A bowler is his own captain. I know what needs to be done, what the ball is doing. If you don't know where you are going to bowl and where you think the batsman will hit, then how can you tell the captain what you want? You are the judge. - Harbhajan Singh.

image-12.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer