Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-05 03:30:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bow Quotes

Bow Quotes

1. Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children. - Khalil Gibran

2. Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I but when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by. - Christina Rossetti

3. The only business of the head in the world is to bow a ceaseless obeisance to the heart. - William Butler Yeats

4. I never will, by any word or act, bow to the shrine of intolerance or admit a right of inquiry into the religious opinions of others. - Thomas Jefferson

5. I found this national debt, doubled, wrapped in a big bow waiting for me as I stepped into the Oval Office. - Barack Obama

6. I have been practicing archery for a long time; a bow and arrow helps me to unwind. - Paulo Coelho

7. I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. - Khalil Gibran

8. In its history, Europe has committed so many massacres and horrors that it should bow its own head in shame. - Desmond Tutu

9. I wouldn't mind a little bow. In Japan, they bow. I love it. Only thing I love about Japan. - Donald Trump.

p1529267.jpg?format=auto&quality=70&f=650x0

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer