Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-04 22:36:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bounty, Bourgeois, and Bourgeoisie Quotes

Bounty,Bourgeois and Bourgeoisie Quotes

1. The earth is bountiful, and where her bounty fails, nitrogen drawn from the air will refertilize her womb. I developed a process for this purpose in 1900. It was perfected fourteen years later under the stress of war by German chemists. - Nikola Tesla

2. Bounty always receives part of its value from the manner in which it is bestowed. - Samuel Johnson

3. In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality. - Karl Marx

4. I have against me the bourgeois, the military and the diplomats, and for me, only the people who take the Metro. - Charles de Gaulle

5. In a higher phase of communist society... only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. - Karl Marx

6. Marx and Engels never talked about murdering the bourgeois. According to the old bourgeois concept, the judges were the ones who judged, and the executioners were the ones who executed. - Fidel Castro.

7. On a level plain, simple mounds look like hills; and the insipid flatness of our present bourgeoisie is to be measured by the altitude of its great intellects. - Karl Marx

8. The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation. - Vladimir Lenin.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2JvdXJnZW9pcy5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjgyOH19fQ==

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer