Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-24 16:48:07

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bother Quotes - III and Bothered Quotes - I

Bother Quotes - III and Bothered Quotes - I

1. I think I'm a story-based artiste. So I would opt for the performance-oriented role. I usually go by intuition while choosing a script. Also, I do not analyse my performance, nor do I bother about how my film has been performing at the box office. I personally love challenges and am game for taking up things which I haven't attempted before. - Kajal Aggarwal

2. There are certain things that bother me and certain things that don't. Personal attacks on me? I think I'm just so used to it. - Angelina Jolie

3. I can't stand people who have all the money but do not even bother to help innocent children in any small way they possibly can. - Jackie Shroff

4. I have learned not to bother with no-carbohydrate diets or extreme nutritional strategies. It is much better to go for a balanced approach which you can make your long-term routine. - Jos Buttler

5. I try to do justice to whatever roles I take up and it really doesn't bother me whether I am paired opposite a superstar or a newcomer. - Lara Dutta

6. Nobody is bothered about an institution more than its alumni. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

7. I remember when I was in high school I didn't have a new dress for each special occasion. The girls would bring the fact to my attention, not always too delicately. The boys, however, never bothered with the subject. They were my friends, not because of the size of my wardrobe but because they liked me. - Marilyn Monroe

8. That was how we categorised ourselves in the dressing room - you were either a nerd or a Julio. Julios have got to look perfect - the hair has got to be perfect, they've got to have the right gear on, it's all about their appearance. The nerds weren't bothered about how they looked. - Glenn McGrath

9. It never bothered me when people would say, 'You only win championships because you're playing with Shaq.' It bothered me when he said it. - Kobe Bryant

10. Life was so easy before I became an actor. I could talk to anyone, and no one bothered. I keep thinking to myself, 'Should I not be myself,' but I won't do that. - Anushka Sharma

11. The privileged classes today are bothered about petrol and diesel prices while the poor can't afford two meals a day. I am a very small person, but I want us to think beyond personal and regional interests. - Lata Mangeshkar

12. Emma wasn't bothered about the fact that I was a 'celebrity', held in high esteem by millions of cricket fans around the world. As far as she was concerned, I was just her dad, and she believed that role should take priority over anything else. - Geoffrey Boycott.

SEI_87675493.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=964%2C506

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer