Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-09 17:05:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bored Quotes - I

Bored Quotes - I

1. Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. - Dale Carnegie

2. I know many books which have bored their readers, but I know of none which has done real evil. - Voltaire

3. A woman has so many facets, and when you create an image, you have to play with all the different moments of your femininity, not just one thing, because everybody can get bored. - Monica Bellucci

4. Running is a good example of the link between fitness and psychology. I have found an easy way to enjoy running by focusing on 5k runs - they are long enough to get your heart going but not so long that you get bored. - Jos Buttler

5. Teaching's hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way. - Bill Gates

6. My dinners at home are startlingly simple. Every night, I stop at the market near my hotel and pick up a steak, lamb chops or some liver, which I broil in the electric oven in my room. I usually eat four or five raw carrots with my meat, and that is all. I must be part rabbit; I never get bored with raw carrots. - Marilyn Monroe

7. A lot of people are bored of all the political correctness. - Clint Eastwood

8. I was getting a little bored with my hair. It's kind of a symbolic thing, just getting rid of the past, moving forward. It's amazing what a reaction you get when you cut your hair. - Pamela Anderson

9. I think it's an actor's responsibility to change every time. Not only for himself and the people he's working with, but for the audience. If you just go out and deliver the same dish every time... it's meat loaf again... you'd get bored. I'd get bored. - Johnny Depp

10. I find that, for me, personally - and this is in everyday life - if I'm not growing, if I can't be stimulated in a conversation, then I am bored. And I'm not good when I'm bored. - Farrah Fawcett

11. Apart from hard work and being in the right projects, you need to re-invent yourself. I'd be bored doing the same thing over and over, and the audience wouldn't like it, too. The trick is to break that monotony. - Kajal Aggarwal

12. I just get really bored with sticking to the norm and having the proper conservative image. That's just so not me. - Christina Aguilera.

Things-to-Do-When-Bored.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer