Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-08 17:19:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bore and Bores Quotes

Bore and Bores Quotes

1. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems. - Zig Ziglar

2. Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them. - Marilyn Monroe

3. I am quite serious when I say that I do not believe there are, on the whole earth besides, so many intensified bores as in these United States. No man can form an adequate idea of the real meaning of the word, without coming here. - Warren Buffett

4. Writing bores me so. - Oscar Wilde

5. Society is now one polished horde, formed of two mighty tries, the Bores and Bored. - Lord Byron

6. I hope I didn't bore you too much with my life story. - Elvis Presley

7. Every hero becomes a bore at last. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. The secret of being a bore... is to tell everything. - Voltaire

9. A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. Henry Ford

10. I listened, motionless and still; And, as I mounted up the hill, The music in my heart I bore, Long after it was heard no more. - William Wordsworth

11. It's so much easier to pray for a bore than to go and see one. - C. S. Lewis

12. The nice thing about being a celebrity is that, if you bore people, they think it's their fault. - Henry Kissinger

13. Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite gender, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. - Katharine Hepburn

14. I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy. Oscar Wilde

15. I always wanted to be a character actor rather than the poster boy that they tried to make me 100 years ago. An actor has a degree of responsibility to change for the audience, to give them something new each time, to surprise and not bore them. - Johnny Depp

16. In Australia you can be a little bit more attacking, in places on the subcontinent you've got to find ways to get batsmen out, you might have to bore them out. - Steve Smith

17. People find ideas a bore because they do not distinguish between live ones and stuffed ones on a shelf. - Ezra Pound

18. The age of chivalry is past. Bores have succeeded to dragons. - Charles Dickinson.

aluminum-gt2-timing-pulley-6mm-belt-30-tooth-5mm-bore-2352-970x728.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer