Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-03 17:23:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Born Quotes - II

Born Quotes - II

1. Juvenile crime is not naturally born in the boy, but is largely due either to the spirit of adventure that is in him, to his own stupidity, or to his lack of discipline, according to the nature of the individual. - Robert Baden-Powell

2. Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them. - R. Buckminster Fuller

3. I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there. - Confucius

4. Man was born free, and he is everywhere in chains. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

5. Babylon is everywhere. You have wrong and you have right. Wrong is what we call Babylon, wrong things. That is what Babylon is to me. I could have born in England, I could have born in America, it make no difference where me born, because there is Babylon everywhere. - Bob Marley

6. There are three attributes for which I am grateful to Fortune: that I was born, first, human and not animal; second, man and not woman; and third, Greek and not barbarian. - Thales

7. Military dictatorship is born from the power of the gun, and so it undermines the concept of the rule of law and gives birth to a culture of might, a culture of weapons, violence and intolerance. - Benazir Bhutto

8. I was born and have ever remained in the most humble walks of life. - Abraham Lincoln

9. A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with - a man is what he makes of himself. - Alexander Graham Bell

10. Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust. - Jesse Owens

11. It is as natural to die as to be born; and to a little infant, perhaps, the one is as painful as the other. - Francis Bacon

12. Death is easier than a wretched life; and better never to have born than to live and fare badly. - Aeschylus

13. I'm sorry, it's true. Having children really changes your view on these things. We're born, we live for a brief instant, and we die. It's been happening for a long time. Technology is not changing it much - if at all. - Steve Jobs

14. No foreign policy - no matter how ingenious - has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none. - Henry Kissinger

15. It's none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way. - Ernest Hemingway.

shutterstock_189429203.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer