Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-03 16:49:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Born Quotes - I

Born Quotes - I

1. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. - William Shakespeare

2. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. - Zig Ziglar

3. We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. - Benjamin Disraeli

4. A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men. - Plato

5. I am not afraid... I was born to do this. - Joan of Arc

6. Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. - Mark Twain

7. Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time. - Rabindranath Tagore

8. All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin. - Lord Byron

9. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. - Audrey Hepburn

10. I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. - Richard P. Feynman

11. Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it. - George Bernard Shaw

12. The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

13. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. - Paris Hilton

14. Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift. - Lionel Messi

15. We must cultivate our own garden. When man was put in the garden of Eden he was put there so that he should work, which proves that man was not born to rest. - Voltaire.

baby-winter-1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer