Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-01 17:03:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Books Quotes - VI

Books Quotes - VI

1. I liked the old comic books, especially the funny ones like 'Popeye' and 'Beetle Bailey.' - Ruskin Bond

2. Books are the money of Literature, but only the counters of Science. - Thomas Huxley

3. I enjoy reading books. - Lara Dutta

4. I am not scared of anyone. I will write and publish my books. - Taslima Nasrin

5. I love great journalism. I appreciate it. I love a good, you know, I love good news stories. I love great books. I love great articles. I appreciate them so much, and they've been part of my education as a woman. - Angelina Jolie

6. Planning things is neither my cup of tea nor my choice. Same applies to books too. - Sudha Murty

7. Preachers in pulpits talked about what a great message is in the book. No matter what you do, somebody always imputes meaning into your books. - Dr. Seuss

8. A love of books, of holding a book, turning its pages, looking at its pictures, and living its fascinating stories goes hand-in-hand with a love of learning. - Laura Bush

9. Upon books the collective education of the race depends; they are the sole instruments of registering, perpetuating and transmitting thought. - Harry S Truman

10. Young men should prove theorems, old men should write books. - G. H. Hardy.

5231.jpg?width=620&quality=45&dpr=2&s=none

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer