Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-01 16:35:24

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bloom Quotes

Bloom Quotes

1. Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. - Mao Zedong

2. If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom? - Khalil Gibran

3. Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly? - Emily Bronte

4. How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold. - William Wordsworth

5. We do not rejoice in victories. We rejoice when a new kind of cotton is grown and when strawberries bloom in Israel. - Golda Meir

6. To embrace the whole world in friendship is wisdom. This wisdom is not changeable like the flowers that bloom and fade. - Thiruvalluvar

7. Worry - a God, invisible but omnipotent. It steals the bloom from the cheek and lightness from the pulse; it takes away the appetite, and turns the hair gray. - Benjamin Disraeli

8. Whether or not you agree with Ayn Rand - and I have certain issues with some of her beliefs - the woman can tell a story. I mean, the novel as an art form is just in full florid bloom in 'Atlas Shrugged.' It's an unbelievable story. The characters are so compelling, and what she's saying is mind-expanding. - Anne Hathaway.

f0ab057e99f450a98574ad1befb4068d.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer