Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-08 19:12:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Biggest Quotes - II

Biggest Quotes - II

1. A little learning is a dangerous thing, but we must take that risk because a little is as much as our biggest heads can hold. - George Bernard Shaw

2. I would like to be remembered as a guy who had a set of priorities, and was willing to live by those priorities. In terms of accomplishments, my biggest accomplishment is that I kept the country safe amidst a real danger. George W. Bush

3. To bring a healthy child into this world, raise them right and watch them grow is the biggest miracle there is. - Matthew McConaughey

4. The biggest benefit of Apollo was the inspiration it gave to a growing generation to get into science and aerospace. - Buzz Aldrin

5. The biggest learning is that an athlete needs to know when to stop. To know that if I push beyond this, there could be a problem. - Neeraj Chopra

6. I know Pandit Ravi Shankar was very upset with me, as I did not use his compositions in 'Gandhi.' I thought that the London Philharmonic Orchestra would prove more effective than his music. It was one of my biggest miscalculations. - Richard Attenborough

7. I can remember getting rejected systematically by casting directors as a young kid. I felt like the biggest outsider there ever was; that I'd never belong in that club. - Leonardo DiCaprio

8. I just try and surround myself, for the biggest proportion of time that I can, with people who make me feel normal, because constantly feeling abnormal is quite difficult. - Emma Watson

9. I'm passionate about my fans and my shows. But my biggest reward in the success that is my life are my husband and kids. - Celine Dion

10. I will continue to be the biggest supporter of Faf du Plessis and the Proteas. - AB de Villiers

11. The biggest problem that we have is that California is being run now by special interests. All of the politicians are not anymore making the moves for the people, but for special interests and we have to stop that. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

12. The biggest mistake we made as a company was betting too much on HTML5. - Mark Zuckerberg

13. My biggest fear is fear itself. I never want to be afraid of doing something I want. - Anushka Sharma

14. I want to reform the tax code so that it's simple, fair, and asks the wealthiest households to pay higher taxes on incomes over $250,000 - the same rate we had when Bill Clinton was president; the same rate we had when our economy created nearly 23 million new jobs, the biggest surplus in history, and a lot of millionaires to boot. - Barack Obama

15. The more dollars the studio producers put in, the less freedom we have. If the budget hits $100m, they get scared - they'll take the existing score of a successful movie and expect composers to copy it, like wallpaper. The biggest challenge for any composer in Hollywood is to be as creative as possible within those boundaries. - A. R. Rahman

16. The Olympics is by far the biggest stage of them all for any sportsperson, so I'm looking forward to it. - Neeraj Chopra

17. I have a lot of friends, but my biggest fear is loneliness. I miss my family in Mumbai, and my biggest nightmare every day is to go back home alone. - Deepika Padukone

18. Middle-income countries are the biggest users of GMOs. Places like Brazil. - Bill Gates

19. I think one of the biggest myths is that education cannot flourish with regulation. Another myth is that wherever the state sponsors education, it doesn't flourish. - Smriti Irani

20. I've played under some of the biggest and best managers and achieved almost everything in football. Of course it hurts when people question it, but I've come to the end of my career and can look back and say I've achieved everything with every club that I've played for. - David Beckham

21. Me and my dad are the biggest promoters of an estate tax in the US. It's not a popular position. - Bill Gates

22. My biggest weakness is that I'm excessive. Fortunately for everyone concerned, I'm not as excessive as I used to be. - Mel Gibson

23. It's ironic my biggest mental crisis in life came when I actually succeeded. A lot of people talked about dealing with failure, but for me, dealing with success was probably the hardest time in my life. - Abhinav Bindra

24. People favouring their relatives more than an outsider is what the biggest fight in democracy is, let it be in film industry or politics. - Ram Gopal Varma

25. Football is my biggest passion in life, and I've worked really hard to get here. It's so important to me, so I can't sit and watch things not go in the right direction. - Ada Hegerberg

26. My biggest loss was the Olympics. I just can't forget losing. I never will. - Mark Spitz

27. Our kids are our biggest assets. They are the future of our country. If we provide them good education, no one can stop India from becoming a developed country. - Arvind Kejriwal

28. Ambition is a funny thing. In cricket, as in many professions, it tends to take you on a journey away from where you started. That's fine, maybe inevitable. But no one ever tells you that the biggest days aren't always the best days. And the richest prizes aren't the ones you remember. - Andrew Flintoff

29. Personally, I'd like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems. - Bill Gates

30. Football is the biggest sport in Norway for girls and has been for years, but at the same time, girls don't have the same opportunities as the boys. - Ada Hegerberg

31. I still feel like I have a lot to prove. My biggest burning question is 'How much more are you capable of?' - Drew Barrymore

32. With United, we'd all grown up together, we all wanted to win the biggest trophy in football. We did it togther. - David Beckham

33. The biggest challenge is to fulfill your own ideas about yourself. - Judit Polgar

34. The biggest problem is when a player asks a captain why he is not playing but does not want an honest answer. - MS Dhoni

35. I have been very selective in the South because I was always offered the biggest films. In Bollywood, things are different because multi-starrers are a norm. All big heroines are happy to be part of a big movie. - Asin

36. That's the biggest problem with boxing in the United States. They do not promote it like they used to, when it used to be Howard Cosell and they showed it on 'Wide World of Sports.' Everybody knew all the fighters. Everybody was looking forward to the year when the Olympics came on. - Evander Holyfield

37. The biggest relief off my shoulders was when I retired from Test cricket and I knew I didn't have to bowl 40 overs in a Test anymore. - Dale Steyn

38. At the end of the day, I'm a footballer who has played at some of the biggest football clubs in the world and played with some of the best players in the world. - David Beckham

39. Games is probably the biggest industry today that has gone really social, right. I mean, the incumbent game companies are really being disrupted and are quickly trying to become social. And you have companies like Zynga. - Mark Zuckerberg

40. I've always believed that as actors, one of the biggest advantages of being in the film business - not just of being actors, but being in this industry - is the fact that you get to travel so much, and you get to see places that you probably would not if you went just as a tourist. - Deepika Padukone

41. Well, I do feel that I carry the responsibility of representing my country wherever I am, and this responsibility came with the success that I had in last couple of years, not just myself but the whole group of tennis players that comes from Serbia. And athletes in general are, in this moment, the biggest ambassadors that our country has. - Novak Djokovic

42. I'm not in a race with anybody to make the biggest hit movie anymore. I am just trying to tell stories that I can stay interested in for the two years it takes me to supervise the writing and to direct them. - Steven Spielberg.

what-is-the-largest-vehicle-in-the-world-5-monstrously-massive-machines.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer