Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-06 16:53:40

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Big Problems, Big Responsibility and Big Screen Quotes

Big Problems, Big Responsibility, and Big Screen and Quotes

1. There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems. - Henry Ford

2. Governments will always play a huge part in solving big problems. They set public policy and are uniquely able to provide the resources to make sure solutions reach everyone who needs them. They also fund basic research, which is a crucial component of the innovation that improves life for everyone. - Bill Gates

3. They criticize me for harping on the obvious; if all the folks in the United States would do the few simple things they know they ought to do, most of our big problems would take care of themselves. - Calvin Coolidge

4. When you let that discipline slip you're going to have big problems on the field. - Glenn McGrath

5. We all, as engineers, doctors, have a big responsibility to bring smiles on the faces of suffering humanity. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

6. Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home. - J. K. Rowling

7. My wish is to bring my heroes to the big screen, and many of them have already appeared in my films. - Jackie Chan

8. 'Border' was the first movie that I watched on the big screen. It always takes me back to my childhood. - Virat Kohli

9. People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm - there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs. - Salman Khan

10. When you're a regular gal, you look in the rearview mirror, and in the bright daylight you see that line around your mouth, but when you're an actress and you see that line up on the big screen, it's, like, seven feet long. - Sharon Stone

11. I was approached for acting roles when I was young. I had said that I look into the mirror every day and don't think my face suits for the big screen. So I will not do the films. - Asha Bhosle

12. I was thrilled, because I like the big screen and I could then move on to the next thing. It was the biggest break for me. In a way, though, I wish it had been a TV series because then you are working for five years. - Persis Khambatta

13. I loved couriers. You had this transfer of physical information happening throughout the city and the world. Someone picking up the package, putting it in a bag, going somewhere, taking it out of the bag, giving it to someone else. I thought that was so cool. I wanted to map it, to see that flow on a big screen. - Jack Dorsey

14. I am very different in real life as compared to whatever people have seen of me on the big screen. - Zeenat Aman

15. I did my first film Junglee and it became a hit. That film was the first one to bring the real colour on the big screen, which was Eastmancolor. - Saira Banu.

48.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer