Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-05 15:31:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Big Head, Big Heart and Big Hit Quotes

Big Head, Big Heart, and Big Hit Quotes

1. I had a period when I was sixteen where I started to get a big head. I was going through puberty, and I was nominated for an Academy Award. My head got inflated. My friends were the real ones who said, 'You're acting different.' But the truth is that I don't need that, because I don't get out of hand. - Leonardo DiCaprio

2. Just because I managed to do a little something, I don't want anyone back home to think I got the big head. - Elvis Presley

3. Bangladesh is not a rich country, but we have a big heart. - Sheikh Hasina

4. I'm blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I'm sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I'm nice - and I like to eat. - Paris Hilton

5. God blessed me with two unbelievable parents, and I am just like both of them. I have the smile and charisma of my mother and the big heart of my mom, because she wants to save the world and help the world, so I am just like her. - Magic Johnson

6. You look at someone like Neil Wagner - he's got a big heart, a big engine, and keeps running. And that's what you want, you want guys who, time and time again, want to be putting themselves in that position, to keep wanting to create chances and keep trying to change the game. - Joe Root

7. I would say I am an ordinary bowler but one with a really big heart, and that's what has stood me in good stead in all these years. - Harbhajan Singh

8. If it's a big hit, fantastic. If it's not, then it's not. I don't worry about my work. - Kate Hudson

9. Everyone starts a film thinking that it would be a big hit. But sometimes it goes haywire. - Anil Kapoor

10. I never want to record something that I'm not proud of just because I think it might be a big hit. There's no positive about that because if you record a song you hate and it's a big hit, then you're singing a song every night that you hate. And if you record a song that you hate and it isn't a hit, then you sold out for no reason. - Trisha Yearwood.

hd-pink-red-roses-heart-shaped-png-11644409493zjd2qekubs.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer