Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-04 16:19:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Big Family and Big Fan Quotes

Big Family and Big Quotes

1. Regarding marriage, it - somehow, it didn't happen. One fellow in such a big family not getting married is not an issue. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

2. There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones. - Anwar Sadat

3. The things that make me happiest in the whole world are going on the occasional picnic, either with my children or with my partner; big family gatherings; and being able to go to the grocery store - if I can get those things in, I'm doing good. - Kate Winslet

4. I'm a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life - people seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a 'reality.' - Kevin Costner

5. I am a big fan of photography, more of being behind the camera - so when I get the opportunity to work with such great photographers, I always try and learn from their technique. - Penelope Cruz

6. I've started ordering out of teen catalogues! T-shirts, little coats, and jackets for around $35 - they're amazing. I've become a really big fan of Urban Outfitters, Alloy and Anthropologie. Because I'll pay for quality, but I will not just pay for trend. Psychologically, I have trouble with that. - Ivanka Trump

7. I'm a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they're simpler for customers. - Jeff Bezos

8. I am a big fan of Virat Kohli. He is a captain who always wants to win matches on the field and I love that passion in him. - Sourav Ganguly

9. I'm a big fan of Aamir Khan... Among actresses, I like Aishwarya Rai. - Virat Kohli

10. I am a big fan of sleek action films. - Mani Ratnam

11. My very first film in Hindi - 'CID' - was with Dev Anand. I was a big fan of his. So you can imagine my excitement and nervousness at doing a film with him. On the very first day on the sets, when I called him 'Dev Saab' he turned around and said 'No no, call me Dev.' - Waheeda Rehman

12. Everyone knows that Badshah is my big fan, but nobody knows about me being his biggest fan! - Kumar Sanu

13. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of baseball. - Novak Djokovic

14. I'm not a big fan of there being voiceovers in movies. I really prefer it when the film tells it story. - Salman Rushdie

15. You see, I was never a big fan of contemporary movies because they always make actresses and actors look too perfect. - Kate Winslet

16. When I was young, I remember the first song I danced to was 'Akhiyan Milaon,' because I am a big fan of Madhuri Dixit. - Kriti Sanon

17. I have been brought up watching the 'Rocky' series and 'First Blood' series. I am obviously a big fan of Sylvester Stallone. - Gautam Gambhir

18. I'm such a big fan of Woody Allen. I once tried staying at the same hotel as him, hoping I would bump into him! - Deepika Padukone.

2000_5ec7e45973c5e.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer