Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-21 15:29:39

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Best Friend Quotes

Best Friend Quotes

1. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford

2. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth. - Chanakya

3. The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. - Abraham Lincoln

4. Technology can be our best friend, and technology can also be the biggest party pooper of our lives. It interrupts our own story, interrupts our ability to have a thought or a daydream, to imagine something wonderful, because we're too busy bridging the walk from the cafeteria back to the office on the cell phone. - Steven Spielberg

5. Students shy away from Maths, but in reality Maths is the best friend of man. - Shakuntala Devi

6. Though sleep is called our best friend, it is a friend who often keeps us waiting! - Jules Verne

7. If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death. - Ben Kingsley

8. I don't plan to take a formal, cold approach with my children, but I expect a lot. I don't want my children to view me as their best friend. I want to be their mom. - Ivanka Trump

9. I make sure that I spend some time every night with my children and it's great to hear them say, 'Mom you are my best friend!' Only a child can make you feel that special. - Poonam Dhillon

10. My father was my best friend. He was conservative and traditional, but at the same time, he wasn't strict. - Randhir Kapoor.

5cd666682100005900c5625e.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale&format=webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer