Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-20 16:11:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Besides Quotes

Besides Quotes

1. I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. - George Bernard Shaw

2. There is no such thing as a life of passion any more than a continuous earthquake, or an eternal fever. Besides, who would ever shave themselves in such a state? - Lord Byron

3. I have been singing for the last 50 years, you know, so I deserve a break. Besides, there are talented singers around who can do justice to their work. - Lata Mangeshkar

4. Besides regular exercising, one should also take care of his or her daily habits such as adequate sleep and drinking lots of water. - Akkineni Nagarjuna

5. I'm going to keep making films I believe in. Whether I am successful or not is besides the point. - Ajay Devgan

6. There is a general notion that playing a bubbly girl is undemanding and less challenging. But that's not the case. You need oodles of energy to bring out the spirit of a lively character. Besides, no two bubbly girls are the same. Every character I have played is different from the other. I love being chosen for such lively roles. - Genelia D'Souza

7. I have discovered that we may be in some degree whatever character we choose. Besides, practice forms a man to anything. James Boswell

8. Relationships survive on trust, and if that is broken at any point, it's pretty much the end of the relationship. Besides, inability to communicate leads to problems. - Yuvraj Singh

9. We get to play every team before the World Cup, touring in different conditions besides a few series at home. It gives a lot of opportunities to the youngsters. As we play more, we get to see who a quality player is and what plans and strategies would work for the team. - Mithali Raj

10. We are farmers, nobody in the family has a government job and my family has been supporting me with difficulty. But it is a sort of relief now that I am able to support my family financially besides continuing with my training. - Neeraj Chopra

11. Besides training, you need to be focused and not shy away from hard work. - Shankar Mahadevan

12. Besides being a sportsman, I am also a human being. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

13. Besides entertainment and action, I want to educate. You know, as a producer or director, we do have a responsibility to society. - Jackie Chan

14. To tell her that I joined the parachute club was too hard for me. I didn't want to trouble her; besides, I was not completely sure about the success of my new adventure. - Valentina Tereshkova

15. It's so difficult to find time besides the tennis. - Steffi Graf

16. The iconic Doral was once a beacon for the ultimate in luxury golf resorts, and we have fully restored it to its prior grandeur - and then some. Besides the sun, golf, and amazing Latin food, Miami is a city of culture that has something for everyone. - Ivanka Trump

17. Major reforms include optimisation of the Signals establishments, restructuring of repair echelons, redeployment of ordnance echelons, better utilisation of supply and transport echelons, besides closure of military farms, and Army postal establishments in peace locations. - Nirmala Sitharaman

18. Besides my father, who used to be a footballer at the local level, it is Messi for whom I started to play football. - Hima Das.

besides-843dbb535510ec7517e7660ee04e70d9f537389c.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer