Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-11 17:06:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Believe Quotes

Believe Quotes

1. Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

2. I believe things cannot make themselves impossible. - Stephen Hawking

3. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. - Steve Jobs

4. It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. - Henry Ford

5. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. - Marie Curie

6. I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. - John Keats

7. We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world. - Lal Bahadur Shastri

8. None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

9. Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire

10. Believe me, my journey has not been a simple journey of progress. There have been many ups and downs, and it is the choices that I made at each of those times that have helped shape what I have achieved. - Satya Nadella

11. I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. - Galileo Galilei

12. I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. - Angelina Jolie

13. Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. - Confucius

14. To doubt everything, or, to believe everything, are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection. - Henri Poincare

15. Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do... but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there. - Venus Williams

16. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. - Julia Roberts

18. One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying. - Joan of Arc

19. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish. - Sam Walton

20. I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine. - Neil Armstrong

21. The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

22. I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed. - Paulo Coelho

23. I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. I don't believe in the whole thing of just using other people's money. I don't think that's right. I'm not going to ask other people to invest in something if I'm not prepared to do so myself. - Elon Musk

24. You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want. - Oprah Winfrey

25. The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. - Abraham Lincoln

26. I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it. - Albert Einstein

27. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

28. I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace. - Muhammad Ali

29. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. - Pablo Picasso

30. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest. - Mahatma Gandhi

31. I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you're going to innovate. - Jeff Bezos

32. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. - Walt Disney

33. Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied. - Otto von Bismarck

34. I believe in one thing only, the power of human will. - Joseph Stalin

35. We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm. - Winston Churchill

36. I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. - James Madison

37. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. - Yannick Noah

38. I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don't believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of. - Cristiano Ronaldo

39. The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde

40. When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them. - Plato

41. Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is. - Isaac Asimov

42. My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me. - Diego Maradona

43. In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. - Blaise Pascal

44. There lives more faith in honest doubt, believe me, than in half the creeds. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

45. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act. - Bill Gates

46. What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also. - Julius Caesar.

Believe.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer