Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-03 16:17:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bedroom Quotes

Bedroom Quotes

1. Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,' he said, his voice rising as applause and cheers mounted. 'Shake it off. Stop complainin'. Stop grumblin'. Stop cryin'. We are going to press on. We have work to do. - Barack Obama

2. I lived with my mom in a really small apartment. My bedroom was like in the living room. That's why I still love to sleep on couches now. - Alicia Keys

3. It is not I who have been consigned to the bedroom of history. - Corazon Aquino

4. I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown. - Jennifer Lopez

5. We used to indulge hopelessly as a family at Christmas. When the children were little, I dressed up as Father Christmas. They knew it was a gag, but they loved it. I remember stealing into their bedrooms at 1 A.M. and filling the stockings up at the end of the bed. - Richard Attenborough

6. I love fashion. I love couture. I'm going to erect a shelf in my bedroom with an art light to be the spot for the shoes of the month. I want them to serve another purpose. - Sandra Bullock

7. I won't admit to having a poster of Borg on my bedroom door. But I certainly found him to be someone who got me way more into tennis. - John McEnroe

8. I have the same bedroom I've always had. It's clean and tidy when I get home, and after two or three days it gets messy and my mother nags me. - Rafael Nadal

9. My office is just off my master bedroom. One of my theories is I needed to double-door it with three kids at home. - Pam Shriver.

bedroom-decorating-ideas-1647541732.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.645xh;0,0.214xh&resize=980:*

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer