Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-02 16:31:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bed Quotes

Bed Quotes

1. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. - Benjamin Franklin

2. I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. - Muhammad Ali

3. It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar

4. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. - Steve Jobs

5. The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that's good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day. - Julia Roberts

6. You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it's important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it. - Larry Page

7. My diet is mostly chicken and fish. I make sure I get a lot of vegetables, a lot of fruit. I am a big fruit man, I am a vegetable man anyway. And I also get a lot of rest. That's the key I may be up early, but I'm in bed early too. - Magic Johnson

8. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. - Barack Obama

9. Marriage is like life - it is a field of battle, not a bed of roses. - Robert Louis Stevenson

10. The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found? - J. B. Priestley

11. Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

12. Being home alone at night makes me a bit nervous. If I'm at home alone, I have to sleep on the sofa - I can't face going to bed. I'm there with the TV on and all the lights on. I'm not very brave about anything in life. In tennis, yes. In everything else, not very. - Rafael Nadal

13. Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed. - Brad Pitt

14. I would rather be lying in a bed than changing one. - Usain Bolt

15. My parents were just constantly affirming me in everything that I did. Late at night, I'd wake up and hear my mother talking over my bed, saying, 'You're going to do great on this test. You can do anything you want.' - Stephen Covey

16. We used to indulge hopelessly as a family at Christmas. When the children were little, I dressed up as Father Christmas. They knew it was a gag, but they loved it. I remember stealing into their bedrooms at 1 A.M. and filling the stockings up at the end of the bed. - Richard Attenborough

17. When I come home and I'm tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed. - Oliver Reed

18. I give unto my wife my second best bed with the furniture. - William Shakespeare

19. Rather go to bed without dinner than to rise in debt. - Benjamin Franklin

20. Depending upon my activities, I sleep between five and ten hours every night. I sleep in an extra-wide single bed, and I use only one heavy down comforter over me, summer or winter. I have never been able to wear pajamas or creepy nightgowns; they disturb my sleep. - Marilyn Monroe

21. Traveling around the world is really strenuous for me, being in a different bed every night, flying and everything. - Britney Spears

22. I always put on Chanel No 5 after I've had a bath or before I go to bed. If I'm going out, I'll layer other fragrances on top. - Kate Moss

23. I used to get out of bed sometimes and feel depressed and watched a lot of reruns on TV to get over it. I should have allowed myself to be a little more human and not worry about trying to be a superwoman. - Sandra Bullock

24. The happiest part of a man's life is what he passes lying awake in bed in the morning. - Samuel Johnson

25. If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn't shoo them away - well, that's the height of romance. - Salma Hayek

26. The tool that's most associated with the recent progress against malaria is the long-lasting bed net. Bed nets are a fantastic innovation. But we can do even better. We can invent new ways to control the mosquitoes that carry the malaria parasite. - Bill Gates

27. Boyfriends have to understand me and my needs. They have to know what I want out of my life and about my strict regime. I go to bed at 10pm and not later. I separate my professional and private lives. - Anna Kournikova

28. I don't like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching 'Dancing With the Stars' or reading a Danielle Steel novel. - Britney Spears

29. I can put all the idols on my bed and sleep, I'm so fond of them. - Anushka Shetty

30. I simply adore 'The Simpsons.' I go to bed in a 'Simpsons' T-shirt. - Steven Spielberg

31. At the end of the day, I have to wash my face. I hate going to bed after a long day not washing my face. It's something I've grown into. When I was younger, I didn't care. - Selena Gomez

32. There's a lot of similarities with everything I try to do with my cricket - it's no different now to my business. You want to be as good as you possibly can. You get out of bed every day to try to become better. The same applies with Hublot - they want to be the first to achieve things. - Michael Clarke

33. For me, it's about moderation and discipline, and that's something I picked up from my dad. I don't believe in rigorous workouts but believe in eating right, going to bed early, and getting a proper workout. - Akkineni Nagarjuna

34. It took a little while to get used to falling asleep without laying down on a bed or having a pillow. - Sunita Williams

35. I'm definitely a messy person... I know where everything is but I just can't organize. I don't make lists and find scripts on the laundry machine, and under my bed, or in the bathroom, kitchen. It's bad, I really need to take control. - Katie Holmes

36. What does good in bed mean to me? When I'm sick and I stay home from school propped up with lots of pillows watching TV and my mom brings me soup - that's good in bed. - Brooke Shields.

terannce-011_10_.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer