Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-28 10:07:41

sologuitar

Find Domain & Range

Copy an paste to see image with question.

https://imgur.com/a/M32N6tL

Last edited by sologuitar (2022-09-28 10:10:58)

#2 2022-09-29 00:15:01

imcute

Re: Find Domain & Range

mann
we could not answer your question or get your photo if you still use imgur urls sad
learn to upload

#3 2022-09-29 07:59:21

sologuitar

imcute wrote:

mann
we could not answer your question or get your photo if you still use imgur urls sad
learn to upload

Thanks for letting me know. I will explore imgur a bit more on my next set of days off.

#4 2022-09-30 19:44:53

Bob
Administrator

hi imcute

As you are new you perhaps won't have been following the difficulty here over a number of threads.  On a previous server it was posssible to upload images directly to MIF but difficulties with that server meant the forum had to swiitch over and the direct upload facility was lost.

I use Imgur to get images here using a bcc code address from Imgur.  I advised harpazo1965 to do the same.  He signed up and uploaded his image there but the site does not support bcc on their mobile app, so this hasn't helped him.

If you know a way to get an Imgur image into bcc format on a mobile we'd all be really pleased to know it.  Or maybe you know another way for him to get images here.  Thanks.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#5 2022-10-01 14:57:32

sologuitar

Bob wrote:

hi imcute

As you are new you perhaps won't have been following the difficulty here over a number of threads.  On a previous server it was posssible to upload images directly to MIF but difficulties with that server meant the forum had to swiitch over and the direct upload facility was lost.

I use Imgur to get images here using a bcc code address from Imgur.  I advised harpazo1965 to do the same.  He signed up and uploaded his image there but the site does not support bcc on their mobile app, so this hasn't helped him.

If you know a way to get an Imgur image into bcc format on a mobile we'd all be really pleased to know it.  Or maybe you know another way for him to get images here.  Thanks.

Bob

Don't go crazy with this situation. I simply will use the forum for problems that do not involve images. For example, word problems will be my main concentration here.
No images needed to post word problems.

Board footer