Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-25 17:42:40

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Beach Quotes

Beach Quotes

1. I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within - in front of the sea. - Rafael Nadal

2. I think Pebble Beach is kind of a unique place on the planet. - Clint Eastwood

3. I say to the paparazzi, 'Fellas, take your shot and go.' It's just they usually find me on a beach. - Matthew McConaughey

4. There's an ease that I have living in Australia. The best things about Sydney are free: the sunshine's free, and the harbour's free, and the beach is free. - Russell Crowe

5. When I was eight, I would look at the cover of the 'Ghost Rider' comic book in my little home in Long Beach, California, and I couldn't get my head around how something that scary could also be good. To me it was my first philosophical awakening - 'How is this possible, this duality?' - Nicolas Cage

6. I can't wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We'd be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can't wait. - Cameron Diaz

7. While growing up, I used to go to the beach, as I used to find peace there. - K. L. Rahul

8. Ah, my dad's whistle. On holidays when I was a kid, we would all be off in the rock pools along the beach. When it came time to go, we'd hear the whistle and we'd all come running. Like dogs! - Kate Winslet

9. When I'm in South Africa, I make it a point to take my dogs out to the beach. - Dale Steyn

10. Whether I'm running on the beach without my shirt or whether I'm going out with my kids or going to church or going out to dinner - I don't choose to insulate myself in engaging in real life. Hence, the public kind of almost knows me as much through my real life that they see through the rag mags. - Matthew McConaughey

11. Total physical and mental inertia are highly agreeable, much more so than we allow ourselves to imagine. A beach not only permits such inertia but enforces it, thus neatly eliminating all problems of guilt. It is now the only place in our overly active world that does. - John Kenneth Galbraith

12. You must respect people and work hard to be in shape. And I used to train very hard. When the others players went to the beach after training, I was there kicking the ball. - Pele

13. The grass is always greener on the other side. We are busy applying fairness creams while people in the West go bare-bodied on the beach to get a tan. Indian girls have ruled the roost when it comes to beauty pageants. I flaunt my complexion, and I am proud to be noticed as an Indian wherever I go. - Shilpa Shetty

14. But I try to steal other moments. Sometimes I get up very early in the morning and enjoy a quiet house and cup of tea before the craziness begins. Other times, I'll take a quick walk on the beach. You can find peace in a few minutes. - Cindy Crawford

15. I'm not a huge gym person, so I try to stay away from the gym. But I love to run on the beach or go for a walk. It's better than riding a stationary bike. - Maria Sharapova

16. People are always telling me that they've seen people reading my books on the subway, or the beach, or whenever. - Salman Rushdie

17. I still love things that you don't even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars. - Maria Sharapova

18. Coogee is a delightful, slightly old-fashioned suburb; it has parks and gardens and reserves, a good well-kept beach, and an excellent promenade above the beach. It is a suburb for people who appreciate those aspects of life. - Richie Benaud

19. I like things going on in my life. I don't want to be on a beach somewhere just relaxing. - Magic Johnson

20. I used to train on the beach when I went home. - P. T. Usha.

wtqqnkYDYi2ifsWZVW2MT4-1200-80.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer