Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-25 16:14:55

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Yourself Quotes

Be Yourself Quotes

1. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee

3. The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself. - Lao Tzu

4. I gave up my struggle with perfection a long time ago. That is a concept I don't find very interesting anymore. Everyone just wants to look good in the photographs. I think that is where some of the pressure comes from. Be happy. Be yourself, the day is about a lot more. - Anne Hathaway

5. Be yourself is about the worst advice you can give to some people. - J. B. Priestley

6. By the time you're 30, you know who you are inside. You learn to laugh at things you can't change; you learn to be yourself. - Kajol

7. As actors, we are always playing other characters. It's so exhausting and time consuming to figure them out, so when you get the time to be yourself, you should take it. - Alia Bhatt

8. It's challenging to judge a TV show because you don't have any lines. You just have to be yourself. - Urmila Matondkar

9. Be yourself. Follow your instincts. Success depends, at least in part, on the ability to 'carry it off.'  - Donald Rumsfeld

10. After doing films like 'Krrish,' 'Bang Bang,' and 'Mohenjo Daro,' 'Kaabil' is one film where you can't lie at all. You can't be a hero. You have to be real. You have to be yourself. So that was a challenge. - Hrithik Roshan.

getty_502256286_201721.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer