Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-21 17:46:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Grateful and Be Happy Quotes

Be Grateful and Be Happy Quotes

1. Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only. - Samuel Butler

2. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems. - Zig Ziglar

3. It is just that we should be grateful, not only to those with whose views we may agree, but also to those who have expressed more superficial views; for these also contributed something, by developing before us the powers of thought. - Aristotle

4. I will always be grateful to the coaches and staff of Cricket South Africa for their support through all these years. - AB de Villiers

5. The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn

6. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. - Dalai Lama

7. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. - Omar Khayyam

8. If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

9. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. - - Golda Meir

10. A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. - Abhishek Bachchan

11. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? - Albert Einstein

12. He that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another. - Aesop

13. A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her. - Oscar Wilde

14. I will never be happy without having someone. Going to sleep alone kills me. - Elon Musk

15. You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. - Julia Roberts

16. It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. - Jane Fonda

17. I believe that God put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy life. - Robert Baden-Powell

18. I am someone who can't hold on to negativity or hold on to grudges. I might feel something at a certain point, but I get tired after that. I don't carry it with me. I forgive and forget very easily, and that's the only way to be happy and peaceful. - Deepika Padukone

19. To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition, the end to which every enterprise and labor tends, and of which every desire prompts the prosecution. - Samuel Johnson

20. If we only wanted to be happy, it would be easy; but we want to be happier than other people, and that is almost always difficult, since we think them happier than they are. - Montesquieu

21. People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things - to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. - Zig Ziglar

22. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people. - Leonardo DiCaprio

23. It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content. - Maria Sharapova

24. I gave up my struggle with perfection a long time ago. That is a concept I don't find very interesting anymore. Everyone just wants to look good in the photographs. I think that is where some of the pressure comes from. Be happy. Be yourself, the day is about a lot more. - Anne Hathaway

25. It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy. - Immanuel Kant

26. Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness. - George Orwell

27. I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a manmade world. - Helen Keller

28. Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances; departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

29. As men are not able to fight against death, misery, ignorance, they have taken it into their heads, in order to be happy, not to think of them at all. - Blaise Pascal

30. In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. - John Ruskin

31. One should always be happy, irrespective of what you achieve in a match or in life. That's how I live my life. - Virender Sehwag

32. I want London to be the most cycle-friendly city on Earth, and I want more people to be happy and safe on bicycles. - Boris Johnson

33. If you can be well without health, you may be happy without virtue. - Edmund Burke

34. I can't laugh, be happy, present myself at any prize and also win on the centre court. - Gabriela Sabatini

35. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy because of what you have. - Zig Ziglar

36. Even people who believe they deserve to be happy and have nice things often don't feel worthy once they have them. - Oprah Winfrey

37. I notice that if there are some times I've been stressed, because I'm human and stress about things, that affects your kids. So you have to make sure you're a happy mom so they can be happy. - Britney Spears

38. Allow children to be happy in their own way, for what better way will they find? - Samuel Johnson

39. I love what I do, I can't imagine doing anything else, but ultimately, my goal is to be happy and have a family. That's my life. - Selena Gomez

40. The truth is, I just don't have the drive to be the prettiest and the thinnest. I can be happy for other people for their beauty. - Salma Hayek

41. I am not sure that it is of the first importance that you should be happy. Many an unhappy man has been of deep service to himself and to the world. - Woodrow Wilson

42. My ambition is to be happy. - Penelope Cruz.

be%2Bhappy.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer