Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-20 14:56:48

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bats Quotes

Bats Quotes

1. For as the eyes of bats are to the blaze of day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by nature most evident of all. - Aristotle

2. I have played incredible knocks with the lightest of bats. - AB de Villiers

3. There's so much in favor of batsmen these days. Fields are small, two new balls, powerplays, bats have got bigger than they used to be, the list can go on. - Dale Steyn

4. I like to keep most of my bats. I think I have about 250 bats, including my first - which cost Rs 2000 - a gift from my dad in 1998, when I moved to the hostel. - Suresh Raina

5. I mean, I have done scenes with animals, with owls, with bats, with cats, with special effects, with thespians, in the freezing cold, in the pouring rain, boiling hot; I've done press with every syndication, every country; I've done interviews with people dressed up as cows - there's honestly nothing that's gonna intimidate me! - Emma Watson

6. I have entered the sports equipment business with 'Bhajji Sports.' I am applying for ICC clearance so that cricket bats with 'Bhajji Sports' logos could be used for international matches. In domestic circuit, the Punjab team is already wearing Bhajji Sports dresses for the Ranji Trophy matches. - Harbhajan Singh

7. Like an author, a cricketer signs his name on every innings he bats or bowls in; indeed for every cricket ball that challenges him on the field. - Harsha Bhogle

8. My bats were brilliant. The shape of them changed, and towards the end of my career, they got a little bit bigger. - Andrew Flintoff

9. In 50over cricket there are different ways of playing. It's not all about smacking it over the top. It's important someone bats through the innings. That would be one of the options for me. - Andrew Strauss

10. One-day cricket is about continuity, team ethic, understanding each other's role, where everybody fields and bats, when and at which end they want to bowl. - Nasser Hussain

11. With all my bats I like them to be bottom-heavy, so they help me to hold the line through the shot. - Nasser Hussain.

image_f97fbbee-8ab3-4a8d-bfe9-ebbb3e04d40e_1024x1024.jpg?v=1643364999

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer