Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-08 16:33:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Ballot and Ballots Quotes

Ballot and Ballots

1. The ballot is stronger than the bullet. - Abraham Lincoln

2. The ballot box is the surest arbiter of disputes among free men. - James Buchanan

3. First rule of politics: you can't win unless you're on the ballot. Second rule: If you run, you may lose. And, if you tie, you do not win. - Donald Rumsfeld

4. The sanctity of ballot should not be trampled. - Nawaz Sharif

5. If citizens do not believe they can change their leaders through the ballot box, they will find other ways, even at the risk of destabilizing their countries. - Kofi Annan

6. I am acutely aware that you have not elected me as your President by your ballots, so I ask you to confirm me with your prayers. - Gerald R. Ford

7. I think the elections have gone well, although there is so much insecurity in Iraq. So far during the counting of ballots, there has not been a significant complaint. We have to wait to see what the outcome of the counting is. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

8. If you have a government that is elected, they need to do the hard work - because if they don't, they won't be around the next time the ballot box is open. - Abdullah II of Jordan.

hand-putting-voting-bulletin-box-vote-choice-president-flat-vector-illustration-democracy-election_74855-13091.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer