Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-03 17:07:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Baggage and Bags Quotes

Baggage and Bags Quotes

1. Only by going alone in silence, without baggage, can one truly get into the heart of the wilderness. All other travel is mere dust and hotels and baggage and chatter. - John Muir

2. I am the kind of person who does not like to carry baggage. In fact, I don't go back and listen to my own music. I believe in closing chapters and moving forward. That's what gives me peace. - A. R. Rahman

3. I am a woman who has my extreme vulnerable side and my baggage - and at times I feel extremely weak. - Christina Aguilera

4. It's hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I've learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place. - Angelina Jolie

5. You're always having to live more to fuel something new. It's an obligation to yourself and to the audience. The personal baggage that comes with being a known actor just adds to that struggle. - Sean Penn

6. I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right. - Mike Tyson

7. We humans have become dependent on plastic for a range of uses, from packaging to products. Reducing our use of plastic bags is an easy place to start getting our addiction under control. - David Suzuki

8. Politics is not bean bags. It's serious, tough stuff. - Colin Powell

9. I played competitive golf all my life. Then all of a sudden, when I quit playing the game, I've got all this spare time and this energy. And certainly I wasn't ready to pack up my bags and go sit in front of the television with a shawl on. - Jack Nicklaus

10. You can't stop everything from happening. But we've gotten to a point where we're certainly trying. If a car doesn't have four hundred air bags in it, then it's no good. - Clint Eastwood

11. Outright bans on plastic bags may not be the best solution, but education and incentives to get people to stop using them are necessary. - David Suzuki

12. I just want to be myself. I want to act in films and not expect any special treatment. I carry my own bags on sets, I don't have assistants around me. - Arvind Swami

13. Your shoes and bags don't need to match always. It's perfect to be mismatched, too. - Tamannaah

14. I don't like waiting in airports for my bags. Even worse, I don't like waiting in airports when my bags are lost. - Steve Waugh

15. I don't have the luxury of sitting around any more. I must have had bags of spare time before I had children, but I don't know what I did with it and I didn't appreciate it. But it's such a terrific trade-off. I don't have time to get a pedicure, but I sure am happy. Who cares if your feet look bad? - Julia Roberts

16. When we get there, if we don't find any life on Mars, from that point on there will be life on Mars because we'll bring it there, whether it's germs and leftover urine bags, whatever it is. - Buzz Aldrin.

612902dd12b9cc0019632003?width=500&format=jpeg&auto=webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer