Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-18 17:44:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Aware Quotes

Aware Quotes

1. I am aware that a philosopher's ideas are not subject to the judgment of ordinary persons, because it is his endeavour to seek the truth in all things, to the extent permitted to human reason by God. - Nicolaus Copernicus

2. What we have found in this country, and maybe we're more aware of it now, is one problem that we've had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless, you might say, by choice. - Ronald Reagan

3. Liberalism is, I think, resurgent. One reason is that more and more people are so painfully aware of the alternative. - John Kenneth Galbraith

4. My priority is cricket. Everything that I get apart from it is a result of the effort on the field. Everything else follows. I am pretty aware of my priorities, and I don't really focus on things that are not as important to me as cricket. - Virat Kohli

5. Poetry may make us from time to time a little more aware of the deeper, unnamed feelings which form the substratum of our being, to which we rarely penetrate; for our lives are mostly a constant evasion of ourselves. - T. S. Eliot

6. When there is no job related stress, you are more aware of your mate and children, if you are a parent. - Zig Ziglar

7. I've always been aware that the image you patiently construct for an entire career can be ruined in a minute. It scares you a bit, but that's the way things are. - Roger Federer

8. As a Jew I am aware of how important the existence of Israel is for the survival of us all. And because I am proud of being Jewish, I am worried by the growing anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism in the world. - Steven Spielberg

9. I'm aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world looking after me. - Princess Diana

10. I'm very aware of my own background. I'm Irish, French, and then a little bit of everything else thrown in, ranging from German to Native American. We're talking about tiny drops of blood. - Anne Hathaway

11. The animal is ignorant of the fact that he knows. The man is aware of the fact that he is ignorant. - Victor Hugo

12. The greatest writers of this age... are aware of the mystery of our existence. - J. B. Priestley

13. I'm aware if I'm playing at my best I'm tough to beat. And I enjoy that. - Tiger Woods

14. I watched my parents. My dad worked nights, and I was aware of how much he was doing for us. My mom was a Tupperware lady and also worked at the school. I always felt that I couldn't let them down. And I had a natural discipline from early on. I was always training for something. - Jennifer Lopez

15. I have been aware all the time that my peoples, spread far and wide throughout every continent and ocean in the world, were united to support me in the task to which I have now been dedicated with such solemnity. - Queen Elizabeth II

16. On a personal note, I think it won't be until after I've retired that I'm fully aware of what I've done or what I've gone on to achieve in my career. - Lionel Messi

17. I was very curious about the world even at a young age, and I don't know at what point I became aware that other cultures believed in different religions, and my question was, 'Well, why don't they get to go to Heaven then?' - Brad Pitt

18. Many users of the GNU/Linux system will not have heard the ideas of free software. They will not be aware that we have ideas, that a system exists because of ethical ideals, which were omitted from ideas associated with the term 'open source.' - Richard Stallman

19. The most accurate representation of how I feel is that I'm incredibly lucky to be working in this structure where people get paid millions to read the news on TV. And, yes, it is insane. And there is nothing I can say beyond acknowledging my immense good fortune, and being aware that I'm blessed, and aware that it isn't going to last forever.-  Tom Hanks

20. I'm very aware there are lots of other people who are just bright and working just as hard, with just the same dedication to make the world a good place. - Tim Berners-Lee

21. Awareness of universals is called conceiving, and a universal of which we are aware is called a concept. - Bertrand Russell

22. On a day when you're tired, it's important to just say good morning to everyone so they're kind of aware that it's gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that. - Lindsay Lohan

23. I first became aware of Charles Darwin and evolution while still a schoolboy growing up in Chicago. My father and I had a passion for bird-watching, and when the snow or the rain kept me indoors, I read his bird books and learned about evolution. - James D. Watson

24. At a shoot, I'm really aware of everything. When they do makeup, sometimes I can't see what they're doing, but I can feel it. I know what I look like, even when I can't see what they've done. I know how to compose myself. - Kate Moss

25. The people of New York took a big chance on me. And I'm well aware of that. - Hillary Clinton

26. Every player needs to be aware of the levels of fitness needed to play international cricket. - Nasser Hussain

27. I've always been very aware of balance and, even before I had a child, my life always takes priority to my work. - Charlize Theron

28. People who ask us when we will hold talks with Pakistan are perhaps not aware that over the last 55 years, every initiative for a dialogue with Pakistan has invariably come from India. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

29. I was never that much a focus of interest in my career. I'm aware of that now, which doesn't give me a lot of pleasure. - Harrison Ford

30. We are well aware from which countries and through which countries the terrorists are receiving support. In the immediate future I shall be calling upon the leaders of these states to put a stop to this kind of activity. - Boris Yeltsin

31. As I got older, with my work, I became aware of the responsibility of film, and I feel one of the best ways I can apply myself as an actor, is to go beyond movie stardom and celebrity. - Nicolas Cage

32. I remember playing with some friends and being aware that I was acting as I was playing with them - I would think of a character and pretend to be someone else. - Penelope Cruz.

gold-trophy.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer