Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-13 17:18:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Atheist Quotes

Atheist Quotes

1. To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. - Thomas Paine

2. I'm an atheist and I thank God for it. - George Bernard Shaw

3. The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. - John Adams

4. A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. - C. S. Lewis

5. A man cannot become an atheist merely by wishing it. - Napoleon Bonaparte

6. We all dream. We dream vividly, depending on our nature. Our existence is beyond our explanation, whether we believe in God or we have religion or we're atheist. - Anthony Hopkins

7. I'm an atheist. - Stephen Hawking

8. I'm not religious. I'm not an atheist. Would I say I'm an agnostic? Possibly. But I would say the collective unconscious is something I'm much more interested in. - Holly Hunter

9. People are always surprised when I say that I'm an atheist. - Jodie Foster

10. Not one man in a thousand has the strength of mind or the goodness of heart to be an atheist. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

11. I say again that I am an atheist. I do not believe in God. - Mikhail Gorbachev

12. My dad was a militant atheist, or is a militant atheist. My mum was sort of bought up in a religious family because she was a Protestant from Ireland but wasn't especially religious. - Tony Blair.

6050f0371e42dc2ca41e0f094ab6ffa9.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer