Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-27 17:14:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Arena Quotes

Arena Quotes

1. I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I'm like, 'My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don't have it. I just want to chill.' We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. - Kobe Bryant

2. The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. - Carl Sagan

3. Generally, the view that I've had on Twitter is if you're on Twitter, you're in, like, the meme - you're in meme war land. If you're on Twitter, you're in the arena. And so, essentially, if you attack me, it is therefore OK for me to attack back. - Elon Musk

4. It doesn't matter what else is going on. When you walk into your arena or your - whatever you excel at, you're there to take care of the job that you have to do. - Michael Phelps

5. Before 1915, space and time were thought of as a fixed arena in which events took place, but which was not affected by what happened in it. Space and time are now dynamic quantities... space and time not only affect but are also affected by everything that happens in the universe. - Stephen Hawking

6. I love to play golf, and that's my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys. - - Tiger Woods

7. Sometimes I take a movie that I know is not great; it's not great on the page, but I need to work. Sometimes I need to make the money. I need dough. I want to work, and so I'll take something that is compromised in some arena. But it's like, actors gotta act. - Holly Hunter

8. I think I can achieve more outside the political arena. - Chuck Norris

9. I have zero desire, just so you know, to be in the limelight. I don't think it's good for the country to have a former president criticize his successor. You're not going to see me giving my opinions in the public arena, until I start selling my book. I'm going to emerge then submerge. - George W. Bush

10. In the sports arena I would say there is nothing like training and preparation. You have to train your mind as much as your body. - Venus Williams

11. Tennis players we're always playing in center courts that feel like arenas. And when we get on the court and the crowd cheers your name or salutes you - it's like you're a gladiator in the arena. And everyone is cheering - and you're fighting, you're screaming, during your strokes - it feels like you're an animal, fighting for your life. - Novak Djokovic

12. War is not the only arena where peace is done to death. - Aung San Suu Kyi

13. Whether a woman's running for office or she's supporting her husband who's running for office and she gets criticised for wearing open-toed shoes or for the colour of her coat, there's just a lot of history that you bear if you are a woman who puts herself out in the political arena. - Hillary Clinton

14. At last, Russia has returned to the world arena as a strong state - a country that others heed and that can stand up for itself. - Vladimir Putin

15. I believe the returns on investment in the poor are just as exciting as successes achieved in the business arena, and they are even more meaningful! - Bill Gates

16. When I came to the high-performance arena, I was kind of a one-off in a lot of ways. I was as much an iron man as much as I was a cricketer. Having surfed, fished, hunted, that was just a natural thing. - Matthew Hayden

17. I have lived my dream and played at the finest of cricket grounds across the globe, and I want to thank the groundsmen, clubs, associations, and everyone who painstakingly prepare the arena for our performances. - Virender Sehwag

18. Even in the political arena, we need good people to join politics. I believe women can lead the country. - Jaya Prada.

220504074037-01-allianz-arena-munich-file-exlarge-169.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer