Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-02 17:11:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Apology Quotes

Apology Quotes

1. Accept everything about yourself - I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets. - Henry Kissinger

2. A stiff apology is a second insult... The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

3. Apologies are great, but they don't really change anything. You know what does? Action. - Stella Young

4. Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past. - Tryon Edwards

5. It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. - P. G. Wodehouse

6. An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books. - Samuel Butler

7. I got bad calls every match, and I never got an apology. So I thought it was rather strange. - Ivan Lendl

8. I want to express my deepest apology to the athletes, the people of Salt Lake City in Utah and the millions of citizens worldwide who love and respect the games. - Juan Antonio Samaranch

9. I always think that art is one of the most wonderful exciting curious ways to learn. I have no worries or apologies about art being used as a teaching medium. - Peter Greenaway

10. Sometimes there's just no room for apologies. Alexander Volkanovski.

Sorry.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer