Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-29 20:22:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Angel Quotes

Angel Quotes

1. I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. - Michelangelo

2. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. - Marilyn Monroe

3. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. - Abraham Lincoln

4. O' What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side! - William Shakespeare

5. No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me. - Paulo Coelho

6. In heaven an angel is nobody in particular. - George Bernard Shaw

7. Anyone who seeks to destroy the passions instead of controlling them is trying to play the angel. - Voltaire

8. We cannot pass our guardian angel's bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. - Saint Augustine

9. What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god. - William Shakespeare

10. I'm an angel compared to some of my friends. - Lindsay Lohan

11. I was a complete brat but was an angel with my mother. I used to be perfectly behaved, and my mother used to be like... 'Really, are you badly behaved with other people?' I was like, 'No, not at all.' But the minute she used to leave the room, I was a brat. - Kajol

12. I auditioned for the role of an angel in the Nativity play at school. I didn't get it. I auditioned for Mary; didn't get it. So I made up the character of the sheep who sat next to Baby Jesus. - Nicole Kidman

13. Sooner and later you will see great changes made, dreadful horrors and vengeances. For as the Moon is thus led by its angel, the heavens draw near to the Balance. - Nostradamus

14. To see Sridevi making tea in Boney Kapoor's kitchen was a huge letdown. I won't forgive him because he brought the angel down from heaven to the kitchen of his apartment. - Ram Gopal Varma

15. I just live my life how I live as a person. I certainly am not, like, a saint or an angel by any means. I'm not anything like that. But I live just how I live. I mean, I have a little paranoia, but that's about it. - Emma Stone.

Angel-Sayings.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer