Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-23 18:03:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Birthday Quotes

Birthday Quotes

1. The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday. - Paris Hilton

2. Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It's all about the memories. - Buddy Valastro

3. Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. - Jean Paul

4. A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. - Abhishek Bachchan

5. Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. - Sammy Hagar

6. There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know. - Lewis Carroll

7. I like birthday cake. It's so symbolic. It's a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just 'Happy birthday!' because it's this emblem of childhood and a happy day. - Aimee Bender

8. It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.' - Sam Levenson

9. I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them. - Adele

10. I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party. - Kirstie Alley

11. I had a birthday one night on a farm we were shooting on. I walked into the tent, and there were 150 people waiting for me, all wearing masks of my face. - Stephen Hopkins

12. On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar

13. For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. - Steven Wright

14. The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape. - Samuel Johnson

15. Every day, every birthday candle I blow out, every penny I throw over my shoulder in a wishing well, every time my daughter says, 'Let's make a wish on a star,' there's one thing I wish for: wisdom. - Rene Russo

16. When I was young and it was someone's birthday, I didn't have the money to buy nice presents so I would take my mom's camera and make a movie parody for whoever's birthday it was. When I'd show it them, they'd die laughing. That reaction was a high for me, and I loved that feeling. - David Henrie

17. When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th. - Gloria Stuart

18. For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes. - Chris Evans

19. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

20. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same. - Audrey Hepburn

21. In the Mexican culture, we never miss a baptism, a birthday, a baby shower, a wedding shower, a wedding. You must show up. Otherwise, you'll be in big trouble. - Eva Longoria

22. You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room. - Jennifer Lopez

23. I believe that at least 70 percent of parenting goes to the mother. In our house, I'm the one who knows about all the school stuff, helps with the homework, organizes the play dates, and remembers the birthday parties. - Cindy Crawford

24. I love the Sixties with Julie Christie and Jane Birkin - those natural English beauties. That's the look that is most me, when I wore the tight-to-the knee dresses. I don't think I bleached my hair until I was 20. I like experimenting for big occasions, though. You've always got to do a bit of a number for the birthday! - Kate Moss

25. I was only 16 when I was selected for 'Madrasapattinam.' I celebrated my 17th birthday on the set of the film. That was the first time I had travelled to India, and it was a rollercoaster ride. I soon fell in love with the country. - Amy Jackson.

RS5227_Birthday%20Cake%20col-web.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer