Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-16 18:34:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Car Quotes

Car Quotes

1. If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG. - Bill Gates

2. Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore

3. My opinion is it's a bridge too far to go to fully autonomous cars. - Elon Musk

4. My boyfriend keeps telling me I've got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. 'Why a house?' 'Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.' - Julia Roberts

5. Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards. - Fred Hoyle

6. Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you. - Muhammad Ali

7. We're in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone's arguing over where they're going to sit. - David Suzuki

8. I grew up in Oklahoma and Missouri, and I just loved film. My folks would take us to the drive-in on summer nights, and we'd sit on the hood of the car. I just had this profound love for storytelling. - Brad Pitt

9. We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential. - Barack Obama

10. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, 'Nah, what's wrong with a horse?' That was a huge bet he made, and it worked. - Elon Musk

11. The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it. - Enzo Ferrari

12. I would wear the blue overalls of the fieldworker and often wore round, rimless glasses known as Mazzawati teaglasses. I had a car, and I wore a chauffeur's cap with my overalls. The pose of chauffeur was convenient because I could travel under the pretext of driving my master's car. - Nelson Mandela

13. However happy people say they are, nobody is satisfied: we always have to be with the prettiest woman, buy a bigger house, change cars, desire what we do not have. - Paulo Coelho

14. I have two or three cars that I like, but today, Ferrari would be the best car I have driven in terms of being an impressive car. - Ratan Tata

15. I started life washing cars in Canada before moving on to selling life insurance and vacuum cleaners. Later, I went through a programme by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, which literally changed my life. It was the turning point. - Shiv Khera

16. Jardine is the largest dealer of Mercedes in the world. They also sell cars for two or three Japanese makers. - Ratan Tata

17. Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another. - Bill Gates

18. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. - Barack Obama

19. The problem with car dealerships is you've already decided what you want to buy before you even go there, and you're really just going there to talk through some annoying negotiation. - Elon Musk

20. I have been in Formula One for 12 years, and out of that I had one year with the perfect car. - Michael Schumacher

front-left-side-47.jpg?tr=w-456

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer