Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-15 21:11:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Morning Quotes

Morning Quotes

1. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. - William Blake

2. If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning. - Larry Page

3. In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali. - Salvador Dali

5. Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night's repose. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

6. I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning. - Jonathan Swift

7. He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life. - Victor Hugo

8. First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, 'I believe,' three times. - Ovid

9. Manners is the key thing. Say, for instance, when you're growing up, you're walking down the street, you've got to tell everybody good morning. Everybody. You can't pass one person. - Usain Bolt

10. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. - Barack Obama

11. What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning? - Jennifer Aniston

12. It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. - Henry Ford

13. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. - Khalil Gibran

14. Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended. - George W. Bush

15. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. - Steve Jobs

16. To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. - John Burroughs

17. If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.' - Lyndon B. Johnson

18. A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up. - Florence Griffith Joyner

19. What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. - Sinclair Lewis

20. Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning. - Bill Gates

21. My dad used to have an expression - 'It is the lucky person who gets up in the morning, puts both feet on the floor, knows what they are about to do, and thinks it still matters.' - Joe Biden

22. It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner. - Jonas Salk

23. I wake up in the morning and my mind starts making sentences, and I have to get rid of them fast - talk them or write them down. - Ernest Hemingway

24. Pretension is a poor joke that you play on yourself. Snap out of it. Recognise your strengths, work on your weaknesses. Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning. -  Virat Kohli

25. There is something about the melody of 'Thunder Road' that just suggests 'new day.' It suggests morning; it suggests something opening up. - Bruce Springsteen

26. Ever since the morning of May 29, 1953, when Tenzing Norgay and I became the first climbers to step onto the summit of Mount Everest, I've been called a great adventurer. - Edmund Hillary

27. I think that 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' was mentally taxing, if only because I had to go to a Christmas party shortly after I had wrapped photography in Romania at two in the morning as the Ghost Rider. The invitation had a Christmas ornament on it with Ghost Rider's face on it as a tree. - Nicolas Cage

28. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. - Elon Musk

29. I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. - Jennifer Aniston

30. As a child, I had to get up early for school or work. I'd get ready by myself. I'd set my alarm to wake me up very early in the morning, and be off to work, the family driver driving me every morning. I did it alone, my parents never coming in to wake me up. - Janet Jackson

31. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters - two beautiful, intelligent black young women - playing with their dogs on the White House lawn. And because of Hillary Clinton, my daughters, and all our sons and daughters, now take for granted that a woman can be president of the United States. - Michelle Obama

32. Christmas morning, I'm going to open presents with my kids. I'm going to take pictures of them opening the presents. Then I'm going to come to the Staples Center and get ready to work. - Kobe Bryant

33. Even if I have already peaked, I have to believe I can improve. I wake up every morning, and go to practice, with the illusion that I'm going to get better that day. - Rafael Nadal

34. I love Chinese food, like steamed dim sum, and I can have noodles morning, noon and night, hot or cold. I like food that's very simple on the digestive system - I tend to keep it light. I love Japanese food too - sushi, sashimi and miso soup. - Shilpa Shetty

35. I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning. - Benjamin Franklin

36. You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it's important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it. - Larry Page

37. Every morning I would rise at the crack of dawn and after the usual ablutions, would get into my sports kit and dash off to the track, where I would run two or three miles cross-country, in the company of my coach. - Milkha Singh

38. Success, for me, is being able to wake up in the morning and feel like a 12 year old. - John McAfee

39. I get up 5:30-6 every morning. I'm in the gym. I run a couple miles. - Magic Johnson

40. Your passion is that one thing you can't stop thinking about, that thing you wake up thinking about in the morning, go to sleep thinking about at night, that thing that you would do for free! - Charlamagne tha God

41. I do yoga every morning, then I run for half an hour and take a sauna. - Antonio Banderas

42. I spend my happiest hours in reading Vedantic books. They are to me like the light of the morning, like the pure air of the mountains - so simple, so true, if once understood. - Max Muller.

sunrise-sun-morning-nature-sky-romantic.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer