Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-22 20:11:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Patience Quotes

Patience Quotes

1. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. - Julius Caesar

2. He that can have patience can have what he will. - Benjamin Franklin

3. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. - Helen Keller

4. Our patience will achieve more than our force. - Edmund Burke

5. I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature. - Paulo Coelho

6. Genius is eternal patience. - Michelangelo

7. Who ever is out of patience is out of possession of their soul. - Francis Bacon

8. Patience, that blending of moral courage with physical timidity. - Thomas Hardy

9. Bear patiently with a rival. - Ovid

10. If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought. - Isaac Newton

11. An impatient person plays differently than a more patient person. - Vladimir Kramnik

12. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. Heaven grant us patience with a man in love. - Rudyard Kipling

14. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. - Leo Tolstoy

15. Be patient. Patience is the mother of all virtues. - Hrithik Roshan

16. It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. - Elizabeth Taylor

17. Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. - Victor Hugo

18. If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm. Mahatma Gandhi

19. Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince - so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he's no Prince Charming! - Anne Hathaway

20. You can't jump from little things to big things. It just takes time and patience. - Nadia Comaneci

21. And I love that even in the toughest moments, when we're all sweating it - when we're worried that the bill won't pass, and it seems like all is lost - Barack never lets himself get distracted by the chatter and the noise. Just like his grandmother, he just keeps getting up and moving forward... with patience and wisdom, and courage and grace. - Michelle Obama

22. I don't think I have the ability or patience to teach badminton to others. - Saina Nehwal

23. Chess taught me patience. - Yuzvendra Chahal

24. A monk's extraordinary patience can be a hindrance to desperate decision-making. - Harsha Bhogle

25. The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina but patience. Politics is a very long run game and the tortoise will usually beat the hare. - John Major.

hourglass-dark_127657-433.jpg?w=1550

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer