Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-17 20:08:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Love Quotes

Love Quotes

1. 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

2. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa

3. Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo

4. Love has no age, no limit; and no death. - John Galsworthy

5. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. - Max Muller

6. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

7. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. - Oscar Wilde

8. Where there is love there is life. - Mahatma Gandhi

9. We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. - Benjamin Disraeli

10. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive. - Dalai Lama

11. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. - Vincent Van Gogh

12. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle

13. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. - Plato

14. Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise. - Samuel Johnson

15. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. - Khalil Gibran

16. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. - Helen Keller

17. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. - Bertrand Russell

18. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

20. To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.' - Ayn Rand

21. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. - Paulo Coelho

22. You can't blame gravity for falling in love. - Albert Einstein

23. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. - Voltaire

24. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. - Audrey Hepburn

25. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost

26. The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

27. Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. - George Eliot

28. The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

29. Friendship is Love without his wings! - Lord Byron

30. Love is energy of life. - Robert Browning

31. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

32. If you would be loved, love, and be loveable. - Benjamin Franklin

love-valentines-day-79@1x.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer