Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-14 21:48:04

EbenezerSon

Shortcut means to locate previous posts?

Hi everyone and moderators, it has been a long time since I visited this forum however have tried to look through some of my previous posts but it appears I have to go through the ordeal of searching for too long - is there any short means to locate my previous posts?
Many thanks

I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing

#2 2019-01-15 00:06:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Shortcut means to locate previous posts?

Hi,

This search can help you here.

I think these are some of the last few posts here.

Hope this helps!

In case it doesn't, feel free to post here and you would be assisted.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2019-01-15 02:36:47

EbenezerSon

Helps a lot,  but should I always ask before an Administrator assist by providing the link to the previous posts?

I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing

#4 2019-01-15 10:59:55

phrontister
Real Member

Hi EbenezerSon;

You can easily find all your posts by one of the following 2 methods.

Method 1:
- The Essentials page of the 'Profile menu' page should then display, but if it doesn't, click 'Essentials' in the menu on the left.
- Click 'Show all posts' in the 'User activity' panel that's near the bottom of the page.

Your posts will then be displayed, in descending date order, on the next page - 'Index » Search » Posts by EbenezerSon' - or over multiple pages if they don't all fit on 1 page.

The header bar above each post contains links to the respective forum, topic and post pages.

Method 2:
- Whether you are logged in or not, click on your 'live' name in the left-hand-side panel of any of your posts to access your profile page, and click 'Show all posts' in the 'User activity' panel.

Topics:
- To find all your topics instead, just select 'Show all topics' in the final step of either method.

Other members:
- Method 2 can be used to find posts and topics of other members too, by clicking on their 'live' name in one of their posts.

I hope that clears it up for you. smile

"The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do." - Ted Nelson

Board footer