Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-23 16:27:29

turtleeey

Dont Click This

Thank you for clicking this! Lol, hi I like math but sometimes I'm not that focused on actually doing it if it takes me a while to understand how to do the problems. I want to say thank you so, so much for making this website. I found this website by looking up help on how to solve math problems, of course, and never gave this website a second thought until now because I have a 62% in Pre-Calculus. I'm happy that I understand the Law of Sine/Cosine and Combinations and Permutations now because before I didn't care enough to understand. I always wanted to be really good at math and have a career in technology building A.I. robots and also designing them because I'm a great artist but I lack motivation a lot. This website is very good at explaining math and that subject is a key in computer programming, alongside problem solving.

So I hope that I become a great programmer and have a good job, because things aren't looking too good for me and I'm supposed to graduate this May. I actually like math, unlike most of my friends, and people wouldn't believe that because of how I do in school. I think I'm capable of doing as well as excelling students I just don't put enough effort into, sadly.

Uh, this intro is weird, lol. Thanks again. I hope I get great coding tips, too. Don't ask about which language I'm learning, it's Python. I know a lot of HTML and CSS, but that's just web coding, not the real deal (jk). smile

#2 2018-04-23 18:49:38

ganesh
Administrator

Re: Dont Click This

Hi turtleeey,

Welcome to the forum!

It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi. 

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2018-05-01 11:31:28

Mathegocart

Welcome

The integral of hope is reality.
May bobbym have a wonderful time in the pearly gates of heaven.
He will be sorely missed.

#4 2018-10-10 01:00:34

Βεν Γ. Κυθισ

turtleeey wrote:

I found this website by looking up help on how to solve math problems, of course,

I found this site in a similar way! I wanted to know what the trigonometric functions were, specifically sine, cosine, and tangent. And the Math is Fun page was one of the top results that wasn't a Wikipedia article that expects you to know everything else in the field.

#5 2018-10-10 01:08:26

ganesh
Administrator

Hi Βεν Γ. Κυθισ,

Welcome to the forum!

It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi. 

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer