Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-05-21 08:18:43

Matthew

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*breathe*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
*breathe*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
*breathe*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhh!!!
ahh!!
*breathe*
*breathe*
*breathe*

Maths exam tommorow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although i think i'm prepared, but still ahhhhh!!
(i'll get back to past paper questions now - sorry, just really needed to do that somewhere (saves my vocal cords))
heh i feel better now

hope you can put up with that.

#2 2006-05-21 08:35:52

Matthew

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

its probably further pure and descrete 1 and 2 i should be worried about, (i took further maths, because math is cool)
Does anyone have any good websites for help with serious reivsion for those, because our further maths group (consisting of 3 people)
only had about 2 lessons aweek so i'm not really as strong on that kind of stuff, so if anyone kno any good reivision sites for that i'd be very grateful.
The exam board we're using is AQA and we're doing that new Mathematics specification (NOT Spec A and NOT B)

Board footer