Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-10 18:31:18

bobbym
bumpkin

A new danger?

Some people go to bed worrying about the economy. Still others fear and dread a zombie invasion or whether George Clooney's hairpiece will  fly away in the next wind storm and land in their soup... These are all valid concerns to be sure but they shows signs of being misinformed. The real threat is machine gun toting rodents. Yea, you heard me right, these things are lethal. Check this out:

How could this have happened in our modern world? Some say the rodents are justified, that they have been oppressed for too long and now are rising up. Some say they are just laboratory experiments gone haywire. I have it by one good source that

Certain of the more sadistic workers of the Centre of Science and Sports in Mackawacky, Nevada have actually managed to train rodents to play basketball, presumably by electrocuting the tiny beasts every time they missed a basket.

Weird hah? At first the rodents agreed but later as contract negotiations broke down took up arms. So, I suggest everyone here keep a sharp eye out for these critters.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#2 2014-12-10 19:36:23

Agnishom
Real Member
Website

Re: A new danger?

Rodents are dangerous. Especially when they are thee legged mice on venus.

I'll put up that image on billboards to scare little children in my city.

Last edited by Agnishom (2014-12-10 19:37:39)

'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

#3 2014-12-10 22:27:23

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: A new danger?

As long as you get the message to as many people as possible.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer